Frequently Asked Question
Activation of Microsoft Office 365
Last Updated 3 years ago
- Once the installer is ready, you will need to click Next on the Welcome screen.
- Make sure "Use Recommended Settings" is marked and click Accept.
- Click Sign In.
- Sign in with your username/email address
- And use your Microsoft Account password.
- Click Next on the OneDrive screen.
- Choose how you wold like your Office to look.
- Feel free to use this time to "Take a look" or click "No, Thanks".
- It's very important that you DO NOT SHUTDOWN, HIBERNATE, or DISCONNECT YOUR COMPUTER FROM THE INTERNET at this stage.
- You will see a progress screen while it's wrapping up a few things.
- You can check the progress of the installer in your Taskbar (bottom right corner).
- Next the Activation Wizard will run.
- And Activate.
- Once its done installing, you will see this screen. It's now safe to shutdown, hibernate, or disconnect your computer from the internet.
How do I Check My Installation?
- Open the Office Word application.
- Choose a blank page.
- Click on Home in the top left and click on Account.
- Here you will see that you are using a "Subscription Product". If you click "Manage Account", it will take you to the Office 365 website.
How do I Check My Activation?
- Login to Office 365 with your Microsoft Account.
- Click on the gear icon in the top right hand corner and choose "Office 365 Settings".
- Click on Software.
- At the top, you will see your current activation.